The dining room
Built in the style of the mill of 1840 it extends, the dining room is fully glazed and overlooks the Besorgues. In good weather, you can be served on the terrace in a natural environment.
Our site is wonderfully ready for family meals, banquets, seminars, group meals, associative meals as for your breaks.
We are striving to serve you a cuisine using mainly local produce, healthy, natural from Ardèche’s high Cevenne.
You will enjoy in room or terrace
- The chestnut in all its forms, cream, jam, liqueur or ice
- Ice creams and sorbets of the Ardèche (Terre Adélice)
- The Castagnou, our local aperitif
- The local charcuterie
- The mineral water
- Last but not least the Labastide goat cheese to taste, fresh, creamy or dry
Opening of the Inn
Open from 27 April to 30 September 2018.
Breakfast on request
- Served on the terrace
- Hot beverage (coffee, tea, chocolate)
- Local Fruit Juice
- Local Honey
- Homemade jams
- Organic and local yogurt
- Organic bread, cooked over a wood fire, from La Petite Boulange à Bise
Lunchtime and dinner
- Menus from 11 € (dish of the day) to 17 € (dish of the day, cheese and dessert)
- Menu of the little gastronome: dish of the day: 7 €, dish of the day+ dessert: 10 €
- Pizzas cooked over a wood fire “rocket stove”, Friday and Saturday evenings from 7pm, from 8 €