The dining room
Built in the style of the mill of 1840 it extends, the dining room is fully glazed and overlooks the Besorgues. In good weather, you can be served on the terrace in a natural environment.
Our site is wonderfully ready for family meals, banquets, seminars, group meals, associative meals as for your breaks.
We are striving to serve you a cuisine using mainly local produce, healthy, natural from Ardèche’s high Cevenne.
You will enjoy in room or terrace
- Ice creams and sorbets of the Ardèche (Glaciers de l’Ardèche – UCEL)
- The Castagnou, our local aperitif
- The local charcuterie
- The mineral waters “Reine des Basaltes” and “Vals les Bains”
- Our local beers Bourganel : chestnuts, blueberry, nougat, chestnut honey or lager
- Last but not least the Labastide cheese to taste, fresh, creamy or dry
Opening of the Inn
Open from May 1st to September 30th 2021.
Breakfast on request or simply pastries on order
- Served on the terrace
- Hot beverage (coffee, tea, chocolate)
- Local Fruit Juice
- Homemade jams
- Breads with cereals and dried fruits
- Adult breakfast : 8,50 €
- Child – 10 years old : 6 €
Lunchtime and dinner
- Lunch plate: 10,50 €
- Dinner menu upon reservation : 19,50 €
- Menu of the little gastronome: 10 €
- Pizzas – On Tuesday and Friday evenings on demand from 6:00pm, from 8,50 €
- Roast chicken from Ardèche Label Rouge with potatoes – Sunday noon
- No catering on Sunday lunch and dinner
Delicacies on sale at the inn
- Homemade jams (chestnuts, blackberries, elderberry jelly)
- Honey from PONSAC