We are delighted to welcome you to our beautiful inn, and to serve you food that we want to be fresh, healthy, local, and mostly organic.
We place great importance on being transparent about the origin and quality of our ingredients:
- Our vegetables are organic and come mostly from Florence, the market gardener installed on the estate.
- Our sourdough bread comes from the organic artisan bakers “La Petite Boulange” in Bise.
- The buckwheat and wheat flours are organic and local, stone-ground, and our chestnut flour comes from our farm.
- The meats and cheeses come from our valley and the Ardèche mountains.
- Alcohols (wines, beers, liqueurs, brandies), as well as our sorbets and ice creams all come from small local artisan producers.
- Our syrups and infusions are mostly homemade.
- We buy local sparkling mineral water in returnable bottles.
We look forward to welcoming you to our table, where you can taste our Breton-Ardèche galettes, our wood-fired pizzas on certain evenings, our local plates and platters to share, our homemade desserts…
The dining room
Built in the style of the mill of 1840 it extends, the dining room is fully glazed and overlooks the Besorgues. In good weather, you can be served on the terrace in a natural environment.
Our site is wonderfully ready for family meals, banquets, seminars, group meals, associative meals as for your breaks.
We are striving to serve you a cuisine using mainly local produce, healthy, natural from Ardèche’s high Cevenne.
You will enjoy in room or terrace
- Organic and local ice creams and sorbets
- The Castagnou, our local aperitif
- Local charcuterie and cheese boards
- The mineral waters “Reine des Basaltes” and “Vals les Bains”
- Our local and craft beers
- Breton galettes (local and organic stone-ground buckwheat flour) with a variety of fresh and homemade fillings
- Sweet pancakes (with our chestnut flour)
- Local dishes, daily specials, ravioli gratins…
- Wood-fired pizza evenings on Tuesday and Friday evenings. Fresh, local ingredients, homemade dough with stone-ground organic wheat
Opening of the Inn
Open from June 1st to August 31st 2023.
May + September 2023 by reservation.
Our opening hours
|Tuesday||Noon / 10.00pm||PIZZAS evening on site or to take away, to order|
|Wednesday||Noon / 10.00pm|
|Thursday||Closed||Night market in the village|
|Friday||3.00pm / 11.00pm||PIZZAS and Jazz Guinguette evening|
|Saturday||3.00pm / 11.00pm|
- From 3.00pm we welcome you to taste our chestnut flour pancakes, our organic and local sorbets and ice creams; to have a drink on the terrace, share a plate of country…
- Tuesday and Wednesday noon: quick cold formulas.
- Wednesday and Saturday from 7:00 pm: you can taste our famous “Bretonne-Ardéchoises” galettes, our mixed salads, ravioli gratins, caillettes and other specialities.
- Friday evenings: wood-fired pizza evenings (reservation recommended) and Jazz Guinguette.
Delicacies on sale at the inn
- We sell our chestnut products on site as well as local honey.