We are delighted to welcome you to our beautiful inn, and to serve you food that we want to be fresh, healthy, local, and mostly organic.
We place great importance on being transparent about the origin and quality of our ingredients:
- Our vegetables are organic and come mostly from Florence, the market gardener installed on the estate.
- Our sourdough bread comes from the organic artisan bakers “La Petite Boulange” in Bise.
- The buckwheat and wheat flours are organic and local, stone-ground, and our chestnut flour comes from our farm.
- The meats and cheeses come from our valley and the Ardèche mountains.
- Alcohols (wines, beers, liqueurs, brandies), as well as our sorbets and ice creams all come from small local artisan producers.
- Our syrups and infusions are mostly homemade.
- We buy local sparkling mineral water in returnable bottles.
We look forward to welcoming you to our table, where you can taste our Breton-Ardèche galettes, our wood-fired pizzas on certain evenings, our local plates and platters to share, our homemade desserts…
The dining room
Built in the style of the mill of 1840 it extends, the dining room is fully glazed and overlooks the Besorgues. In good weather, you can be served on the terrace in a natural environment.
Our site is wonderfully ready for family meals, banquets, seminars, group meals, associative meals as for your breaks.
We are striving to serve you a cuisine using mainly local produce, healthy, natural from Ardèche’s high Cevenne.
You will enjoy in room or terrace
- Organic and local ice creams and sorbets
- The Castagnou, our local aperitif
- Local charcuterie and cheese boards
- The mineral waters “Reine des Basaltes” and “Vals les Bains”
- Our local and craft beers
- Breton galettes (local and organic stone-ground buckwheat flour) with a variety of fresh and homemade fillings
- Sweet pancakes (with our chestnut flour)
- Local dishes, daily specials, ravioli gratins…
- Wood-fired pizza evenings on Tuesday and Friday evenings. Fresh, local ingredients, homemade dough with stone-ground organic wheat
Opening of the Inn
Open from June 1st to August 31st 2023.
May + September 2023 by reservation.
Breakfast on request (minimum of 4 people, booking required the day before)
- Served on the terrace
- Hot beverage (coffee, tea, chocolate)
- Local Fruit Juice
- Homemade jams
- Pains bio au levain
- Adult breakfast : 8,50 €
- Child – 10 years old : 6 €
Our opening hours
|Monday||3.00pm / 10.00pm|
|Tuesday||3.00pm / 10.00pm|
|Wednesday||3.00pm / 10.00pm|
|Thursday||Closed||Night market in the village|
|Friday||3.00pm / 11.00pm||PIZZA evening|
|Saturday||3.00pm / 11.00pm|
|Sunday||11.00am / 6.00pm||BRUNCH from 11.00am to 2.00pm|
- From 3.00pm we welcome you to taste our chestnut flour pancakes, our organic and local sorbets and ice creams; to have a drink on the terrace, share a plate of country…
- From 7.00pm we serve the evening menu: you can taste our famous “Bretonne-Ardéchoises” galettes, our mixed salads, ravioli gratins, caillettes and other specialities.
- Friday evenings: wood-fired pizza evenings (reservation recommended).
- On Sundays, we open from 11.00am to 2.00pm to offer you a brunch (and also our usual dishes), then we remain open until 6.00pm to let you enjoy the terrace in the sun, enjoy a pancake, an ice cream, have a drink…
Delicacies on sale at the inn
- Small grocery store with local products, including our jam and chestnut flour, artisanal and local fruit juices, wine and other delicacies to take home!
For a pre-booking thank you to fill out the form you will find on the contact page.